[links-list] Re: Patch that implements "Copy link location" for links

sven at convergence.de sven at convergence.de
Wed Nov 20 04:31:24 PST 2002

Hi,

Petr Kulhavy <brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> writes:

> Seems to work. I've made several fixes in the patch. It will be in next
> release.

as I already said in a mail on links-discuss, the copy clipboard
functionality should probably be moved to the graphics driver and an
appropriate entry should be added to the driver vtable. This would
allow other drivers to implement the same functionality without adding
more uglyness to os_dep.c.

Salut, Sven
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org