[links-list] Re: Patch that implements "Copy link location" for links

Petr Kulhavy brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Nov 20 03:26:53 PST 2002

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Ludvik Tesar wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I was said, that developers, who cope with graphics-dependent stuff
> in links -g  are reading rather this conference, than links-discuss.
> Due to this my previous attempts for the patch contribution to
> links-discuss were probably ignored, so I am re-sending it here:
>
> Some time ago, I was asking, whether it would be possible to implement
> some kind of selection-copying mechanism for links, because it does not
> work in links -g. I proposed to implement at least the function "Copy link
> location", which would copy the URL of link through the pop-down menu.
> I decided to implement this myself and did it, and now I am sending
> the patch.
>
> This is the patch for links version 2.1pre7:
>
> http://papabois.mee.tcd.ie/~tesar/pc.cgi/links-lt217.diff
>
> Could somebody write me, whether it is possible/desirable to add this
> patch into the links distribution, or whether there is something wrong
> with the patch?

Seems to work. I've made several fixes in the patch. It will be in next
release.

Brain
Petr `Brain' Kulhavy
<brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics,
Charles University Prague, Czech Republic

---
Mr. Cole's Axiom:
        The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the
        population is growing.

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org