[links-list] Re: Links icons

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt jupp at gmx.de
Tue Nov 19 17:30:32 PST 2002

* On 2002-11-19 23:33
* aludal <aludal at softhome.net> wrote:
> yeah...., you try this time, as authors themselves couldn't find it.
> But it's a hint, in a way: as they say, there's no such explicit
> statement in the Links sources.

It took me about 20 seconds to find line 1016 of default.c:

struct rgb default_bg_g = { 192, 192, 192 };

> Or to fff9dc (nice ancient parchment) -- for me, or show me where
> to manually change what.

struct rgb default_bg_g = { 255, 249, 220 };

that is (tested, works). Good night.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt <jupp at gmx.de>                 http://jupp.tux.nu/
--
I was deeply shocked by learning that a Windows XP Pro Recovery CD at
39,- EUR is a pirated copy. Does this mean that my Linux distribution
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org