[links-list] Re: Links icon

clock at atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz clock at atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Nov 18 09:14:34 PST 2002

On Sun, Nov 17, 2002 at 10:43:53PM +0000, Josef 'Jupp' Schugt wrote:
> * On 2002-11-17 18:36
> * aludal <aludal at softhome.net> wrote:
> > OK, attached is the *right* thing.
>
> Hey, people; aludal and me aren't fighting a private war. Besides the
> jokes about German the main problem we are dealing with is the dark
> background that is common to several European flags and requires a
> different shade of shade.

Links logo has nothing to do with flags. The red, green, blue and white
symbolize Red, Green, Blue videochannels and their combining into white and
also symbolize the calibration picture that is used for gamma calibration.
This symbolizes the stress that was put on high-quality visual performance.

--
Karel 'Clock' Kulhavy
|Software Developer                                             Chief Developer|
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org