[links-list] Re: Links icon

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt jupp at gmx.de
Sun Nov 17 14:43:53 PST 2002

* On 2002-11-17 18:36
* aludal <aludal at softhome.net> wrote:
> OK, attached is the *right* thing.

Hey, people; aludal and me aren't fighting a private war. Besides the
jokes about German the main problem we are dealing with is the dark
background that is common to several European flags and requires a
different shade of shade.

aludal's version of the german icon is better but did contain some
color artefacts that result from using a graphics program. I did use
some VIM to polish it (in Germany you can buy a scouring agent called
'VIM') - more precisely GVIM with XPM syntax highlighting. Attached
is a diddle.

It makes no sense to update the shrinked versions as well. The
difference after smoothing is neglectible.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
Web: http://jupp.tux.nu/       __..--""""""--..__         jupp at gmx.de