[links-list] Re: Fonts.... grey background

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt jupp at gmx.de
Sat Nov 16 07:22:59 PST 2002

* On 2002-11-16 01:52
* Josef 'Jupp' Schugt <jupp at gmx.de> wrote:
> This has little to du with to care about or not to care about:
                     ^^ Oops, one Ko:lsch too much >;->

At Cologne there was a talk given by Maddog and then we (including
Maddog) went to a local pub. As you may know, Cologne (Ko:ln) is the
city where Ko:lsch is brewed. I did write the mail after visiting the
pub >;->

('o:' means 'o with umlaut accent)

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--