[links-list] UTF8 support... whats the easiest way?

Reinoud buzztoh at 13thmonkey.org
Thu Nov 14 06:17:10 PST 2002

Dear folks,

In my process of supporting UTF8 fontsencodings i've stumbled on the
following issues :

Anyone know where i can get the exhaustive list of all UTF->postscript
names ? so i dont have to rely on my own list with all riscs of errors ?

Any issues i need to take care of that other systems usually fail on? i.e.
use libutf8 or not ? Whats links's solution to this now ? using locale ?

Cheers,
Reinoud
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org