[links-list] Re: Significant font redesign; Unicode additions

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt jupp at gmx.de
Wed Nov 13 05:27:33 PST 2002

Hi!

* On 2002-11-13 13:18
* aludal <aludal at softhome.net> wrote:
> Attached is a big release

'Big' and 'attached' is a contradiction on mailing lists. Please
don't send large files via mail but make them available online (there
is lots of free web space all around the world). To put it this way:
You ware only a few kilobyte from my auto-download limit. Larger
mails are only downloaded after inspection...

I could have sent my 80 kilobyte patch to the list. Imagine why I
didn't...

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org