[links-list] Re: font problem and fix

clock at atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz clock at atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Nov 10 07:54:00 PST 2002

> font that I could use for, say, Unicode Titus, Cheltenham Italics? Bitstream
> Cyberbit CJK? How did you get your Century School set done, I wonder?

Century School did not contain Central European accents, we had to add them by
hand. If your fonts contain already complete characters then no handiwork
is necessary.

> Also, I didn't get an answer to my question: how could I change the default
> (dark dirty grey) background on the Web pages like www.mozilla.org to
> something much nicer, like hexadecimal fff9dc? Where in your sources could I
> change that parameter?

I looked into setup.h but can't find there anything like this. So it is probably
hardcoded somewhere and you have to employ reverse-engineering here.

--
Karel 'Clock' Kulhavy
|Software Developer                                             Chief Developer|
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org