[links-list] proxy config with old version

Maik Holtkamp s-y-l at gmx.net
Sat Nov 9 15:48:01 PST 2002

Hi,

I am using 0.4pre5 which is the standart version of my distribution
debian woody.

Since I am rather new on debian I lack in detailed knowledge of the
package management and I am afraid to mess up the box before
understanding in detail.

I am looking for a option to tell links not to use the proxy for
localhost and my family LAN holtkamp.priv.

I found some infos on this topic using google, but neither the
no_proxy environment variable nor setting no_proxy_for (or
no-proxy-for) in ~/links.cfg does the trick :(.

Any hint greatly appreciated, TIA.

--
bye maik
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org