[links-list] Re: font problem and fix

aludal aludal at softhome.net
Sat Nov 9 00:44:42 PST 2002

В сообщении от 9 Ноябрь 2002 00:18 вы написали:
> * aludal <aludal at softhome.net> [2002-11-09 00:17:41 -0800]:
> > So, what's new in pre7? (I didn't d/l & install it yet, just the
> > changelog wasn't updated as per yet.
>
> 2.1pre7/ChangeLog:
>
> === Release 2.1pre7
>
> Fri Nov  8 15:31:06 CET 2002
>
>         Regenerated font_include.c to comply with the
>         fonts.
is that ALL that takes an entire new pre-release? One usually does it with
./gen when/if the fonts were changed, then recompile in seconds, no big deal.
Besides, I checked: fonts in pre7 didn't include my RusCyrillics additions of
Nov. 2, Nov 6 and Nov 7 (bolds), what else was changed there, to regenerate
font include?
Awww, whatever.... I'm close to start designing italics: this time for both
Latin and Cyrillics, only need to know that Links processes the tag.

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org