[links-list] font problem and fix

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt jupp at gmx.de
Fri Nov 8 16:57:12 PST 2002

Hi!

I did just d/l links-2.1pre7 and couldn't believe it: What did work
at university still didn't work here. I carefully inspected the PNGs
and found out that precisely those did result in trouble that weren't
grayscale ones. I did fix that problem by converting all the images
that were non-grayscale to grayscale ones et voilá: now also works on
my machine.

Even after bzip2 the tar (that only contains the graphics I did
convert in their respective directories relative to
links-2.1pre7/graphics) is still more than 80 K. I will ASAP put it
online at:

http://www.uni-bonn.de/~uzs06f/fontfix/

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--