[links-list] Re: (very) small patch: don't switch to plain text after authentication

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt jupp at gmx.de
Mon Nov 4 11:47:27 PST 2002

Hi!

* On 2002-11-04 18:14
* Jurjen Stellingwerff <jurjen at jonkers.nl> wrote:

> for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
> should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
> the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
> mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

> Dit bericht bevat confidentiele informatie en is uitsluitend bedoeld
> voor de genoemde individu. Indien u niet de genoemde ontvanger bent,
> mag u deze e-mail niet verspreiden, kopieren of de inhoud ervan
> gebruiken voor welk doeleinde dan ook. Waarschuw direct de afzender,
> wanneer u deze e-mail per ongeluk heeft ontvangen en verwijder deze
> e-mail van uw systeem.

Are you sure that it is okay to  use your mail account to send
messages to a this mailinglist?

Besides that: Shouldn't "This message contains confidential
information" ("Dit bericht bevat confidentiele informatie") - rather
read "This message may contain confidential information" ("Dit
bericht kan confidentiele informatie bevaten")?

I dont' see that your mail contains any confidential information.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org