[links-list] Re: Links 2.0pre6 - Cyrillic :-(

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt jupp at gmx.de
Mon Nov 4 06:53:45 PST 2002

* On 2002-11-04 12:55
* aludal <aludal at softhome.net> wrote:
> BTW, "Kurs Teoreticheskoy Fiziki" by Lev Davidovich Landau and
> Evgeny Mihailovich Lifshits, of which "Mehanika" was the 1st
> volume, was my standard textbook in my alma mater 30 years ago.

Jepp. I own the german Edition that was printed in the German
Democratic Republic. It still is one of the best books on theoretical
mechanics. IMHO there are only two alternatives. One is by Vladimir
I. Arnol'd and one by Ágoston Budó

> --- Arbeit macht frei Software ---

I suppose you don't know that 'Arbeit macht frei' ('work makes you
free') was the 'slogan' of Auschwitz and other German KZs?

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org