[links-list] Re: I'm in DirectFB-enhanced Links 2.1pre4 now... at last

Sven Neumann sven at convergence.de
Fri Nov 1 16:52:01 PST 2002

Hi,

aludal <aludal at softhome.net> writes:

> 5. links -g -driver directfb starts the whole bloody thing on full screen.
> Nice 3D-shaded cursor, though. And rejoice ye linksinners, Shift key is
> working again!!! (Who broke that, anyway? Deny him his regular Pilsner for
> the weekend) Otherwise, no sweat:
> a) where's the windowing thing, I don't need it on full screen?

you are looking at a full-screen window. In the README that comes with
DirectFB-0.9.14 you can learn how to use the builtin window manager.

> b) how do I change keyboard layout to what I use: Ctrl-Shift to switch to
> Cyrillic?

DirectFB uses the kernel keyboard translation table that you can load
using loadkeys.

> c) where's that alpha-blending toy? Wish I knew what I need that one
> for, though...

how to set window opacity is explained in the DirectFB README as well.

Salut, Sven
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org