[links-list] Re: development ideas

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Fri Nov 1 13:59:04 PST 2002

Dear diary, on Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 08:13:36PM CET, I got a letter,
where Josef 'Jupp' Schugt <jupp at gmx.de> told me, that...
> * On 2002-11-01 18:15
> * Karel Kulhavy <clock at atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> wrote:
> > DIY.
>
> Call me stupid but what does "DIY." mean?

Do It Yourself (and send us a patch ;). Favourite phrase of too busy (E)Links
maintainers.

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis

* IRCnet operator                  * FreeCiv AI occassional hacker
.
This host is a black hole at HTTP wavelengths. GETs go in, and nothing
comes out, not even Hawking radiation.
                -- Graaagh the Mighty on rec.games.roguelike.angband
.
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org