Translation hint

Johan Lenglet johan at linuxfromscratch.org
Jeu 19 Sep 04:15:38 PDT 2002

Oups! I made a mistake with your mail object...
So to work with XML files you only need a text editor ( vim, pico, notepad,
...) to read/write it.
The easiest way to translate a file is to copy english one and translate it.
You does not have to care about tags "<tag_word>" because they're XML
structur.

Am I clear or do you need more ?

Johan.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org
and put 'unsubscribe lfs-traducfr' in the subject header of the message