[g2 at nat.fr: Writing Hints in French]

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Lun 28 Jan 12:19:07 PST 2002

Yo,

You guys may have better luck with helping him, instead of the guys on
lfs-support@ :)

Enjoy!

----- Forwarded message from Gus <g2 at nat.fr> -----

From: "Gus" <g2 at nat.fr>
Subject: Writing Hints in French
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:23:51 +0100
To: "LFS" <lfs-support at linuxfromscratch.org>

Hi,

I get my LFS 3.1 ok and this week I'have installed Xfree 4.2 and AfterStep
1.8

To help LFS  i think i can wrote an Hints about AfterStep installation.
But my english isn't good enought to write it in english.

So can i  make it in french ??
There's is someone  that can translate it to english ?

Thank's

--
Gus (g2 at nat.fr)
LFS ID : 2558

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org

----- End forwarded message -----

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org
and put 'unsubscribe lfs-traducfr' in the subject header of the message