Mail and irc will move today

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mer 30 Mai 06:27:02 PDT 2001

Hi,

the old lfs server is no longer able to remain online. Some time today
it will have to be shutdown, so that means I'll be moving email to Ian
Chilton's server (woody.ichilton.co.uk) until the new server is online
again.

The move will be made soon. The mailinglists are already transferred to
woody.ichilton.co.uk and some testing shows that it's even working.

If you do experiences problems, you can try to let me know at
gerard at linuxfrosmcratch.org . If the virtual host doesn't work, try
gerard at woody.ichilton.co.uk which is the real address for now. If all
else fails, try me at my ISP beekmans at sympatico.ca (i'll actually tell
fetchmail to download mail from there for the next few days).

Next is IRC. It will be hosted on Jesse Tie Ten Quee's system for now
(quasar.highos.com), HIghoS on IRC.

It's been a bumpy ride with LFS the last week. We will be ok, it will
just take a bit of time.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org