Fwd: Re: language

johan at shadowfax.linuxfromscratch.org johan at shadowfax.linuxfromscratch.org
Jeu 15 Mar 05:45:38 PST 2001

Vous pouvez voir la reponse de GB, ainsi que mes superbes competances
dans l'ecriture de la langue de Sheakspeare.

Johan

----- Forwarded message from Gerard Beekmans <gerard at linuxfromscratch.org> -----

From: Gerard Beekmans <gerard at linuxfromscratch.org>
To: johan at shadowfax.linuxfromscratch.org
Subject: Re: language
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 07:34:35 -0500

On March 15, 2001 07:31 am, johan at shadowfax.linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Hi Gerard,
>
> we finised the french traduc of LFS 2.4.4 2 weeks ago, but we have now
> to include fr keyboard, man ... LC variables (LC_LANG, LC_MONETARY,
> LC_...) ...
>
> Will it possible for you, in LFS 3.0, to include some config like LC
> variables, to help traduc projects and non english users.

Depends on the extend of it. As LFS is basic it may be an alternate idea to
include this kind of config as an lfs-hint. Then again an LFS system isn't
usable without setting keyboard and so forth properly, so it may be best to
put in the book.

How about you give me the text you would like to see added (in English please
;) and I'll find the best place for it.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org