LFS-2.4.4 has been released

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mer 24 Jan 13:00:21 PST 2001

Hey guys,

> GB a dit : "The LFS sites are going to be redesigned soon though"

Just a note on that, no need to respond on this email. I don't know how long
it's going to take for the LFS sites to be redesigned but it will happen soon
hopefully. I'm growing tired with the current layout so I'm looking into
options (use the webdesign department from my work or use somebody else who
does professional design).

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org