[lfs-support] Iproute2-4.12.0 - error during make install

R stacever stacever at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 22:52:21 PDT 2017

I checked the list of installed programs in the book and ones actually
installed by make.
It seems ok, all required programs are built.
I just did sed -i 's/tipc devlink rdma//g' Makefile and build makes the
same result without these errors.

Yes, arpd.8 man page removal with sed doesn't work, because Makefile
installs all man files using wildcards.
It is better to do rm man/man8/arpd.8

Regards,
stacev