[lfs-support] shutting down systemd

Thef keo floflu19 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 10:00:48 PDT 2016

I agree with your answer :
"Maybe the problem is that you mixed instructions by the sysvinit and
systemd books."

I started with the SystemV LFS Book but it was a mistake. Then I followed
the SystemD LFS Book and I started again the whole Chapter 6.

There was little differences between systemv and systemd. With the systemV,
you install 3 additionnals packages : Sysklogd-1.5.1, Sysvinit-2.88dsf,
Eudev-3.1.5

And for systemd you need 2 more : Systemd-229, D-Bus-1.10.6

Like I said, I started again the whole Chapter 6 and so, I should not have
errors, but I have errors.
However, I removed all installed packages from the first installation.

And I never stoped dbus because it never worked. I tried to reinstall dbus
and systemd but without success.

What should I have to do now ?