[lfs-support] Error while compilating GCC (6.1.0) Pass 1

Patrick Roncagliolo ronca.pat at gmail.com
Sun May 22 08:27:29 PDT 2016

Yes, I was following the wrong instructions... or, better, I was following
the latest stable LFS book (systemd version) using the latest packages
available, and ignoring the fact that the SVN version of LFS already
provides the correct configure script options for version 6.1.0.

Again, for those who will read this post in future, the parameter to add to
gcc5 pass1 configuration in order to successfully build GCC 6.1.0 Pass 1 is
"--disable-libmpx".

Thank you for helping me.

Patrick