[lfs-support] Can't login after boot, typing keyboard doesn't display any character on console, why?

Michele Bucca michele.bucca at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 23:53:53 PST 2016

Il 31 dic 2016 7:22 AM, "ssmtpmailtesting ssmtpmailtesting" <
ssmtpmailtesting at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Is it possible to skip installing lfs-bootscripts? I want to write my own
scripts.

It is possible but why would you do that? All the effort to arrive to the
final steps and you want to jeopardise everything?
I guess you really like to experiment. Try to use the system as it is when
you will finish the book and only after you acquire the experience required
and know what you really want from your system start experimenting