[lfs-support] Error systemd

Frans de Boer frans at fransdb.nl
Tue Dec 6 13:46:02 PST 2016

While building systemd-232, I encounter the next errors during installing:

mv: cannot stat '/usr/lib/libnss_myhostname.so.2': No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat '/usr/lib/libnss_mymachines.so.2': No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat '/usr/lib/libnss_resolve.so.2': No such file or directory
root:/sources-lfs# find / -iname libnss_resolve.so.2
/lib/libnss_resolve.so.2

As one can see, the libraries are not in /usr/lib, rather they are in
/lib. Has this been overlooked or am I the only one? In which case I
have to hunt deeper.

Regards, Frans.