[lfs-support] Can Regular Users Contribute?

Rob captinlogic at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 17:25:10 PDT 2016

lfs65 at cruziero.com (akhiezer) wrote:
> (Top-posting as I gather that can be useful re accessibility stuff:
is that correct?)

It doesn't matter to me personally. A lot of lists for vi folks do top post though.
I strike a compromise between the ones that do and the ones like this which bottom post by quoting.
Anyway, as for hardware, I'm afraid I'm not much of an expert on that particular topic. In order to get hardware synthesizers to work in newer kernels, though, we have to patch them (which I'll mention in my hint when I write it.)
I don't currently have such a synthesizer, but it's worth mentioning in case someone who has such a thing wants to try LFS one day.