[lfs-support] Can Regular Users Contribute?

Rob captinlogic at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 06:10:44 PDT 2016

One of the things missing from the LFS book is the inclusion of accessibility services, such as speakup and BRLTTY. Now these services aren't exactly essential for most users, but for those with vision impairment, we need them in order to use the basic system.
These packages should be installed during chroot so that we could have speech and braille after (and optionally during)  the boot process. I managed to do this, but I thought it would be helfpul to include at least a page on the LFS hints site; and a reference to such a page in the LFS book.
What can I do to get such a thing published up there?