[lfs-support] ***SPAM*** Gperf is not installing correctly

Albert Pinto Gil apintogil at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:05:27 PDT 2016

Hello, Because I'm using a virtual Machine I decided to save the machine
state whenever I want to shutdown my PC, so I have never reboot it. Also
I've got two terminal window opened. One of them is always in chroot mode.

You said that srtbegin is available because it is necessary for compiling
the packages. However, where I can find that file? I want to check it just
in case.

The file crtbegin.o is installed by a concrete package?

Thanks

PS. Sorry if there is too many questions but I'm new to linux.