[lfs-support] Bison-3.0.4 is not installing

Albert Pinto Gil apintogil at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 08:23:47 PDT 2016

Hi, I'm having some problems with bison package. I've followed every single
instruction of that package and the output says that I need a package
called help2man. I decided to enter the internet direction that appears in
the terminal window and I could download it. However I do not know exactly
how to install it. I don't know if that is really the problem because it
could be an error with man-pages, which I just try to reinstall and the
situation is the same.

Is there any way to solve this problem with the installation of bison? I'm
adding to this email the log of bison package when I type the commands of
the book.

I am using Xubuntu 16.04.1 LTS 64-bits as the kernel.

Thanks in advance.