[lfs-support] EFI

Paul Rogers paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
Sun Mar 22 13:06:07 PDT 2015

I read this morning M$ is making the disable-UEFI option optional in
Windows-10 compatible computers, with the suggestion some mfrs will
just take it out and force all botting to be with UEFI.  Is LFS going
to provide instructions/sources to enable us to build LFS-based
systems that will boot on new systems?  (All my boxes currently are
older and don't have this problem.  But one day...)
--
Paul Rogers
paulgrogers at fastmail.fm

http://www.fastmail.com - The professional email service