[lfs-support] Framebuffers

Glendon Blount r0b0sputz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 20:10:38 PST 2015

You may want to check, but I think the i7 processor has an Intel GPU on the
chip. I have an Alienware laptop, with an i7 chip, and Nvidia GPU, and I am
running Bumblebee, because the Intel GPU runs until you call on the Nvidia.
To get to the point, try installing the driver for the Intel GPU. I would
also add that if you do think about installing Bumblebee the recommended
driver, is the Nvidia, and not the Nouveau.