[lfs-support] Não aparecem letras acentuadas no console lfs

Marcos Pansani marcos_pansani at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jun 25 15:54:40 PDT 2015

Sorry for not answering before, I could not test it before because I was traveling on business .....

 But the tested configuration as indicated me:

 # Begin / etc / sysconfig / console

 UNICODE = "1"
 KEYMAP = "br-abnt2"
 LEGACY_CHARSET = "iso-8859-1"
 FONT = "lat1-16 -m 8859-1"

 # End / etc / sysconfig / console

 and profile:

 # Begin / etc / profile

 export LANG = pt_BR.utf8
# End / etc / profile

 Before I had put only pt_BR without the utf8 ...
 Now everything is working OK.

 Now, towards love BLFS :)