[lfs-support] e2fsprogs make error

Sandeep Singh mrigtrishna74 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:35:48 PDT 2015

Another thing I am not sure about is whether to keep the extracted
directories in the sources folders or to delete them. The book says to
delete them till otherwise indicated. I read on the linux questions forum
it is a good idea to keep them.
What would be the right thing to do?

thanks again & best regards