[lfs-support] e2fsprogs make error

Sandeep Singh mrigtrishna74 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:19:13 PDT 2015

Ken,
Looks like I had not typed the sed command properly. I am typing all the
commands and not copy pasting them.
Anyways, I did as suggested by you and Thanos deleted the extracted
directory of e2fsprogs and extracted it again and went through the whole
process again and it worked.
thanks for the other info though.

cheers