[lfs-support] gcc build error

Sandeep Singh mrigtrishna74 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 11:16:39 PDT 2015

went back and did the changes as suggested. Then followed as the book says
and still get the same errors.
and also rectified my mistake of creating a specific directory outside the
source.
in fct I had to compile and re install the binutils package also.
thanks for pointing it out.
however the error is still there.

Do I need to provide more info.

thanks