[lfs-support] gcc build error

Sandeep Singh mrigtrishna74 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 09:47:52 PDT 2015

well on page 5.5 it says

The GCC documentation recommends building GCC outside of the source
directory in a dedicated build directory:

mkdir -v ../gcc-build
cd ../gcc-build

that is the reason I created the gcc-build directory outside of the
source directory.

So what you are saying is to create a gcc-build directory with in the
source directory.

best regards