Invalid ld path after gcc pass 2 compilation

Андрей Зонов andrew.zonov at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 17:32:58 PST 2011

I'm using version 6.7 LFS book.
Everything is goes fine, until GCC-4.5.1 - Pass 2 step.
On a step 5.8 - Adjusting the Toolchain, I'm doing sanity check, using
cross-compiler, and path to interpreter is as expected:
/tools/lib/ld-linux.so.2
But on step 5.10, after new gcc been compiled - sanity check failed, I'm
getting path to host's interpreter: /lib/ld-linux.so.2
Checking output of dumpspecs on new compiler shows, that I have two paths in
dynamic_linker section, one with tools, and other without:
/tools/lib/ld-uClibc.so,0 and /lib/ld-linux.so.2 - I belive - that is the
reason
But where do I have to set that second path in specs? By what option?
I wonder, if instruction in step 5.9, with recompiling ld, preparing for
next chapter, caused this? After BinUtils installation I've been asked to
recompile ld with using of LIB_PATH=/usr/lib:/lib. Can that influence
somehow?