Question: 6.54 Shadow + "Package Users"

Brian Winfrey bwcode4u at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 12:12:30 PST 2011

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 6:36 PM, Drew Ames <jxa127 at verizon.net> wrote:

> --

I also am slowly working through 6.7 (4th attempt I think).

I noticed in glibc instructions the line
  rm -v /usr/include/scsi/scsi.h

can be removed.  The file does not exist.

Thanks, so far I have had no issues in this attempt due primarily to
the tip about ptys.  Both glibc and binutils installed as pkgusers
without a hiccup.