How is the LiveCD different from actual Version 6.6-rc1 build?

brown wrap gramos at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 07:09:15 PST 2010

> >> Is your keyboard direct connect, or through a hub?
> The latter has
> >> also been known to cause problems with several
> versions of the kernel,
> >> so I strongly suggest you not to use a hub with a
> keyboard or mouse.
> >>
> >> Mike

When you say hub, do you mean an external hub? No, I don't have an external hub. I have four usb inputs on the front and two on the back. I have tried both and neither work, nor does a PS/2 keyboard, so I think I did something wrong somewhere. If anyone can make more suggestions to try, I'm for it, but for now I am logging in remotely.