LFS6.5 - 6.9 Glibc - Locale?

David Shaw dj.shaw at btconnect.com
Sun Feb 21 11:26:57 PST 2010

I'm making pretty slow progress, but I'm determined to get there in the end.

I've got to the part in Glibc where I need to set up the locales.
However, I am in the UK and this is not given as one of the locales in
the list.  Rather than set up every single one as per the make
localedata/install-locales option, could someone point me in the right
direction to look for how to set up a UK locale?

I have tried Googling this, but Google and I have an agreement; Google
promises to never give me an irrelevant result if I in turn promise to
never ask it for anything  :-)

Many thanks,

David Shaw