I posted the sys.log file

brown wrap gramos at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 19:48:56 PST 2010

Yes, the sys.log I attached is a result of leaving one out. It changed the symptoms slightly, but it still didn't work. I will try leaving the other out tomorrow. But I have a working Centos system and the kernel that is working has a config file and I think both were enabled.

I just thought someone else might see something I overlooked.