I posted the sys.log file

Trent Shea trentshea at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 19:37:42 PST 2010

On Wednesday 17 February 2010 20:11:54 brown wrap wrote:
> I posted the last boot. I see a warning regarding the order of loading
>  modules, but its the errors at the end that is worrisome.

Have you tried as Andrew suggested?

From the descriptions while configuring the kernel it sounds like UHCI is for
intel/via and OHCI is for others, you may even get away with disabling both,
and using "Root Hub Transaction Translators" (found under EHCI.) I'm afraid I
only have intel and via hardware handy. Try googling around for a sample config
file, there's probably a few posted here and there, maybe even in this mailing
list's archives.

Stick with it though, once you get it you don't have to futz with very often.

--
Regards,
Trent.