I compiled the kernel again, still no keyboard

brown wrap gramos at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 18:06:21 PST 2010

I tried to post a reply and it was rejected. Of the setting that were listed, there was only one that was different:

config-2.6.32.7:CONFIG_INPUT_FF_MEMLESS=y

The kernel that work in my Centos environment came prebuilt. Someone posted a site where one could post their large files, don't remember what it was, but if I get it, I can post my CONFIG file and sys.log.

I think the system does boot up, since one of the last things I see in sys.log is the mounting of /dev/sda1.