Booting problems again

brown wrap gramos at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 19:39:36 PST 2010

I wanted to install LFS on a fresh partition and this was the only unused SATA drive I had. I had small IDE drives, but this computer doesn't have an IDE interface.
And when it comes to cost now $40 gets you double this size. I could repartition the drive, but I am trying to avoid it. I installed a ZFS filesystem on the first partition and I'd hate to get rid of it, but I can.

Anyway, I can't do anything with it right now. I'm not near the machine.