Booting problems

brown wrap gramos at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 11:57:24 PST 2010

> Because the syntax is wrong.  See the example in the
> book.
> Also, the kernel line is probably wrong if you didn't set
> up a separate
> /boot partition.
>
> It's really hard maintain patience when users ask questions
> without
> trying to do some research, like reading the book, on their
> own.
>
> It's also hard to help when the information supplied is
> basically "It
> doesn't work" with virtually no details.
>
>    -- Bruce
> --

If you don't want to answer a question, simply ignore it. I read the book and was replying to someone who asked what was the error.

I supplied information the first time I asked the question. When I supply to much I hear 'trim you entries'.

As far as supplying the details, read the book contains no details at all. The syntax is wrong, contains no details as well.

You don't need any patience, if you don't like the question, just delete it.