Problem with the greek fonts after returning back from X to the linux console

nick hope nksgru at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 14:21:36 PST 2010

Hi!

I`m using lfs-6.5 stable and Xorg-7.4 from svn-20090928.

The answer to the first question is YES

I tried number "2" and still have the same problems

Number "3" is working, i have back my language but i`m not sure if this
solve the problem! I`m telling this because forced to start a new session
everything in the console will be lost!

Multiple console "case" has the same problem.These consoles which didn`t
use for start X,behave like the others with the problem.

Finally i tried sigma-general and also sigma-cyrillic
with the way INSTALL says for the lfs, and
after this with (setfont ./sigma-general-8x16.psfu.gz and
showconsolefont) and they behave very nice and with the proper way but
until i come back
from X.
I mean that i have the same problem also with sigma.

-Nikos