Has anyone been able to build LFS on a 64bit system?

Agathoklis D. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:55:47 PST 2010

On Fri, Feb 05, at 01:09 Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> >> That link gave me a 404 error.
> >
> > LFS team you need to fix your FAQ. That link came from the FAQ documentation.
>
> We are not a large team.  We could use some help.  Instead of saying
> "Hey, fix this!" how about a suggestion about how to fix it?
>
> I went to the Wayback Machine and it seems that page has been
> unavailable for a while.  I copied the most recent version and added it
> to the lfs site.  The link works now.

Bruce, I googl'ed for nomime.html and I've found another link which is
exactly the same document, but with a note that is distributed with
permission by the original author. Perhaps we have to do the same first
before we store the document to our site (his email is on the bottom).
Here is the link:

http://stagecraft.theprices.net/nomime.html

Other than this link, there are only references to the original web
site.