Has anyone been able to build LFS on a 64bit system?

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:09:20 PST 2010

stosss wrote:
>>> client, please do check before posting. If you don't know how to turn
>>> HTML off, see http://www.expita.com/nomime.html. All posts which
>> That link gave me a 404 error.
>
> LFS team you need to fix your FAQ. That link came from the FAQ documentation.

We are not a large team.  We could use some help.  Instead of saying
"Hey, fix this!" how about a suggestion about how to fix it?

I went to the Wayback Machine and it seems that page has been
unavailable for a while.  I copied the most recent version and added it
to the lfs site.  The link works now.