Can't Compile tar-1.22

brown wrap gramos at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 4 23:23:18 PST 2010

sed: error while loading shared libraries: libselinux.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
sed: error while loading shared libraries: libselinux.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I was proceeding with the first pass of Version 6.6-rc1 and ran into the above error during the configure phase. I don't find a patch for the tar and the instructions are simply configure and make.

Of course if I compile it was root, it finds the library. I had the same problem with tar-1.20.